Friday, June 16, 2006

Rant One

Thanks Eva and Liz for everything! Muah, you peps are the best.
These past few days have been tiring. And no, it's not 100% because of football, though I wish it were. Been staying up rather late, hearing a friend's dilemma. Still, wish I could help him more, but, oh well..

In other notes, been feeling rather drained out these past few days. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. Maybe it's the lack of coffee.

Frankly I have no idea what's eating me.

And no Cindy, I am not pregnant.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

I know why you felt so drained! It's because you got no job and you got nothing to do.

It's true. Trust me on this one. There's no motivation for you.

That's why.

3:07 PM  
Blogger dee said...

I suspect the same. Kudos Adrian!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Been there. Done that.

Experience talk hehehe...

6:42 PM  
Blogger dee said...

*Bows down in awe of the uncle*

=P

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home