Thursday, June 29, 2006

Projek Ahli Sihir Blair...

I have been sick past these few days. *Sniff sniff*

I finally did it. I watched the Blair Witch Project today.

At night.

I live a place surrounded by trees, where monkeys, squirrels and iguanas are a plenty. Not a good location idea at all to see the movie but I was determine. Two years ago, my friend V, lent me some DVDs. One of them was the BWP, but being the chicken that I am, I chickened (excuse the pun) out.

Thus tonight I went full fledge to see what was the hoo-haa on this low-budgeted film. It was gooOOoood!!I love the way they played with the camera.

Did I freak out like what happen in The Eye?

Nooope...

So I'm thinking, just in case you, uh, know, I won't be going out for any late nights walk. Yeah, I-uh think it's not really a good idea, especially in my location. And I won't want to get lost.....


Especially in my location....

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y not? jungle can be very relaxing specially in the night :D

1:12 AM  
Blogger dee said...

I highly recommend that you go for your theraputical walks in the jungle at night.

Oh, and bring a lamp will you?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

This is going to sound really retarded but, I fell asleep watching TBP and the part where the girl was crying into the camera, I actually found that rather disgusting. :P

6:02 PM  
Blogger dee said...

You did eh? I found that part disgustingly heart-wrentching. But no worries...I ended up laughing my head off during the shower scene in Psycho..

*Music comes on*

cheng, cheng cheng

=P

9:36 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Never said it was scary but interesting concept =P

Have yet to see the omen but I heard it sucked..

10:26 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

You should watch Dead People. It was really good. Which reminds me.. I should make a blog about that movie

10:42 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

agree with aysh, jungle at night is quite relaxing! Trust me la ... your place is scary ... but you are scarier ... so balance la~

12:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - Dead people? Never heard of it...

Andrew - Hrrmph Where got I scary..*Sniff*

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew you think so too? See I have been thinking if I tell ppl she is scarey they won't believe me. I am sure the animals in the jungle will run away when thy see her. No need of lamp Dee you got halo what?

4:58 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Do I look like Barney the Stompy giant???

Wait, that sounded wrong. And for your information halos need to be recharged..Like phone batteries..

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? is that y there is an overuse of worldly resources? cos angels recharge halos?

8:08 PM  
Blogger dee said...

dee - Hmm..both exist in differnt realms. Does that answer your question?

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home