Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grouchily me...*yawns*

Dear diary,

I

want

to

die

x100..

Woke up this morning with my mobile ringing.

RIGHT BESIDE MY EAR. Blardy hell...

The caller? Jamie Miranda asking me whether wanna go out today.

In my groggy state of mind, gawd knows what I told her. -_-'

Note to self: - Never leave phone on throughout the night.

Tried to no avail to go back to Lalaland. Failed at every attempt and proceed to sulk grouchily on mah bed. After all, I only slept at 5am thanks to bekalan elektrik terputus(electricity failure) and I had every right to sulk.

*Sigh*

Note to self: - Sulking at my pillow is not fun.

Finally dragged myself out of bed and did my daily rituals.

Called Jamie, yakked for a while. Malasfied want to meet up to day.

Too

dead

to

shop...

Arranged to meet tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Phone on silent mode. That's the way to go. Hehe

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...u are an absolute nut :D but I still love u!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Turn off the phone, or go silent mode.

Besides, your house is in the DARK area? I mean, I have heard from you many times that your place is always out of electricity. Or you forgot to pay the bill?

2:24 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Normally I would have. Thanks to my exhausted state of mind, I er, forgot.

Aysh - As long as you love me honey! ;)

Adrian - That is exactly what Lizzie said. OMG! Are the two of you, like, sisters/brothers(or whatever) in your past life??

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home