Thursday, August 17, 2006

Cholesterol heaven

What happens when you put a girl with loads and loads of chocolate in the same house?

  1. You get a sugar induced being.
  2. You run the risk of loosing your treasure trove of cholesterol heaven
  3. You produce an insomnia creature of the night
  4. You hear a lot of jabberings

If you pick all of the above, congratulations you got it right. I am trying my level best to cut down on chocolates. This attempt however, has so far been futile. Thanks to the 'wonderful' support from my siblings, I am failing at ever corner. John decided that it would be great to bake a chocolate cake yesterday.

At

frigging

2.00am

*sigh*

Naturally I helped. Not only in the cooking, but literally in licking the batter clean. For a clearer picture, think Mc Dee’s chocolate sundae coating. Think one pot [the wicked boy baked more than enough icing. How to resist liddat? =( ].

Then, I opened the fridge. Baby’s horde of chocolate stared at me seductively. I stared back and proceeded to happily caress her Turkish Delight, delightfully. After a couple of pieces I proceeded to put back the Delights in the fridge, trading it for dark chocolate. By 3am the amount of chocolate I munched was enough to cause a heart attack to a walrus.

*sigh*

Not to mention, I went on a sugar high telling lame ass jokes giggling as my brother made snide comments, which I happily ignored.

*sigh*

I think I need to cut down on the chocolates. Now, if only I can bring myself to toss out the *sniff* chocolates from the fridge…

6 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Come to my place. I have like chocs and other goodies I'm just too lazy to eat. Imagine that!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have too many chocolate (about half a fridge) in my fridge which I don't eat. Yup, I don't really take junk food, so you can have it all.

Man, I really like John now. He is such a supportive sport! Yay! Good for you!!!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chocolates are a girls best friend...:D

8:56 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - HOW CAN YOU BE TOO LAZY TO EAT CHOCS!!!?

Adrian - HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE JUNK FOOD!!!?

Aysh - Yeah. So are diamonds, I heard...=P

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. I just don't like junk food, that's all.

And I don't like cakes.

I don't like ice-cream.

I don't like chocolate.

I don't like sweets.

So, bite me.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

i'll help you cut down on ur chocolates. send it all to my house..! ;)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home