Monday, August 28, 2006

Ipoh - Glorious food and memories

Question: What happens when you put a Ipoh lass back in Ipoh?

Answer: You get a whole load of food poisoning.

This weekend, I paid my hometown a visit and claim the retribution for one of the seven deadly sins, gluttony. The sight of a char siew pau now makes me go green in the face.



Ipoh, my friend, is not the place to head, if you're trying to watch your weight if you know what I mean.

The amount of char siew I ate...oh gawd!

*AHEM*

Moving on...

I aquired an admirer of sort in Ipoh. His name is Benjamin.


Ain't he cute? Look at his angelic face. A hyperactive kid who has the pent up energy of an energizer bunny.

*refrains from rambling on about Benje*

I also had the pleasure of meeting my childhood friend, Soni in Ipoh. We are both located in KL but we like, fail to meet up everytime due to er, unforseen circumstances? It was great seeing her again as well as all the aunties at the church.They have known me since I was a newborn baby.

Aunty M got me and Soni in a fits of laughter as she regall the various nonsense we use to do as kids. Can you believe it that when I was a kid, I locked myself up in the toilet at the church playing with the soap suds in the bathtub while my mother and Anuty M frantically tried to retrieve me as the sermon went on?

Or how about Soni, S and me playing pregnant woman, stuffing blankets walking around and telling everyone we were pregnant? Did I mention that S is a guy? -_-'

I was thinking of putting up a picture taken in Ipoh but decided against it because I turned out looking FAT! It's the char siews I tell you....*Sniff*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop blamming the food, D. You like to eat, end of story :P

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait till you come to penang, bebeh...

9:22 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Photoshop that picture and make yourself look slim lor haha.

Your church has a bathtub? That is like so damn cool!

10:13 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - BAH!

Michael - OMG! You guys have freaking good asam laksa. And prawn me. And nasi kandar. Can die happy!

Merv - Yeah man! My church damn awesome. It was the old church building. They use to have two bedrooms at the back, hence the bathtub. =)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home