Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dumb Bell

This is too stupid not to blog about.

Today I did something so dumb. I am still wondering the retardness of the whole situation.

I have a very inactive hi5 account. To be honest, it can be three months before I log on out of boredom. Today was one of those boring days so without further ado, I, the "great" Dee, log on and went straight to my inbox.

To which I note, I recieved a message from B, stating he would be back from OZ. I replied and click 'sent'. Guess what is the best part about this whole thing?

The message was addressed back in 2005.

Yes my friends, I replied him a year later.

Someone pass me a shovel please. I. Just. Want. To. Die. Of. Embarrassment.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are, the shovel you asked for.

Befre ou kill yourself, remember this. At least you replied. Its better late than never. Hehehe!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Oh.My.ROFL! I'll give you two shovels haha

11:51 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

haha, i've been through that too!

just forget it...he'll be laughing out loud too. Lol.

4:05 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

why am i not suprised at all! but hey ... i dont think a shovel will do ... maybe a baseball bat?

7:38 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Thanks for the shovel *proceed to dig a big wide hole*

Merv - Hehehe..Thanks for the shovelS but I only have a pair of hands

David - If it was me I would have a laugh too.

Andrew - And while you're at it, pass the chainsaw as well.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...Dee ur a classic case of mental erm...nvm :p

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home