Friday, September 22, 2006

Voices in mah head..

Update: At the end, I decided not to go like the good girl I am. Heh.

BAH! Too tired. Stay at homela...

Must go! It has been a month since I last went out like that...>.<
But,I have been sick wei...*Sniff Sniff*
But you don't get IL's friends from (insert country) to come down often what..
Yeah but...
No buts
*Whines* I'm tired. And sleepy...=(
Yeah, but tomorrow is Saturday..can sleep in..=)
But, shouldn't I be resting at home because I'm sick?
If you don't go, J won't go and IL would be left alone.
Fine, fine..we go..but if I fall sick, it will be your fault..
You mean our fault...
......

Wait, aren't we like, sick to begin with?
-_-'


I need help...

3 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Schizo! So did this conversation like happen out loud? hehe

4:05 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

you sound scary ~ kena bomoh ka?

4:06 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Heh. It happened in my head thank you very much...

Andrew - Was just having one of my 'usual' conversations with myself...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home