Monday, October 02, 2006

And then there were..

As I was walking to my mum's office on Friday a man approached me. Automatically, I clutched my bag tighter.

He then said, "You have beautiful legs"

O_o

I proceeded to quicken my pace.

He then quicken his pace to meet my pace and asked, "Malay or Chinese?"

"Chinese"

I proceeded to rapidly quicken my pace with the thought of "serial rapist killer" in my mind before bolting into the office building which thankfully was just around the corner.

There are indeed very, very strange people in this small planet we call mother earth.

12 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

You must have killer legs for a stranger to come up to you to say that lol. Man! That must've been so damn freaky

4:14 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

you should just say:
"I dont know you, and stay out of my way..."

and quickly hide at the nearest building...

1:28 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Trust me, I don't have killer legs. Lol. The poor sod must have been blind.

David - It was an automatic response. Before my brain could comprehend it, I
I replied him. Honest.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Elephant legs also considered "nice legs"? Shit! My hairy legs must be gorgeous then!

By the way, you can't take compliment eh?

4:53 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - I can take a compliment. As long as it doesn't come from a Ted Bundy lookalike

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love don't wear those 6 inch heels :D

9:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - Dear, I was in my pumps. And I was not in whatever circumstances in a miniskirt, thank you very much....=)

10:22 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

kick him "part" if he does come after you and run...mwaha...

kesian dee. You shud employ me as your bodyguard. With my 5 feet 7 body and a heavyweight he sure lari...

11:37 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

sorry typo *his part*

11:37 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Heh. You are welcome to apply for the post of my bodyguard. =D

12:59 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

bwahahahahahahahhahaha..!!!! orang gila ke..?

11:29 PM  
Blogger dee said...

*Sigh* Mustva been. I do tend to attract the unusual you know..=)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home