Monday, September 25, 2006

X-Ray

Recently I went for a medical checkup. Upon telling W about it, he asked if I was dying from some terminal illness.

....

-_-'

Anyways, as sakai as this may sound, I went for my first X-Ray scan. And now, I have a morbid facination on the wonderful view of mah bones. I was surprise to find nothing.

As a kid I had always been told by my mother that all the chewing gum I swallowed would somewhat leech onto my lungs and stay there permanently. Thus I was looking forward anxiously to find weird things via X-Ray. Like the 10 cent coin I swallowed as a five-year-old kid.

Nada. Oh well..

7 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I remember when I went for my first x-ray. They made me take off my shirt. I felt so exposed... And naked... I felt used... *sob sob*

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "I was surprise to find nothing"?

Gosh, no wonder you are so lazy. There's nothing inside of you, not even a bone!!!

HAHAHA

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slaps adrian* don't call her lazy...my sweet lovely angel I am sure u can't have anything in your body! :D

12:03 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

haha ... well, try swallowing one now ... its still not too late! muahaha

11:44 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - You felt violated? I was given a malfunction rob to wear. *Sobs*

Adrian - My, my, adrian is becoming more vicious as the days go by...

Aysh - Slap him all you like honey...

Andrew - I would so love to try that. Just for experimental purposes only but no one is going to pay for the X-ray scan...*Sobs*

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no bones. No nothing. Hunchback with blubber.

-Youknowwho.

6:32 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Anonymous Iknowwho - Go away =)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home