Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sleep deprived

I didn't sleep the whole of yesterday. In fact, bleary eye I sat listening stonily to the azan. Fretfully, I managed to doze off, only to be awoken at 6.30am.

I failed to find shuteye after that and remain in between the realms of the dead and the living, wishing tiredly I could go back to sleep. Sadly that was not to be, and I headed out only to be greeted with the smell of porridge.

I love porridge.

I love porridge with coffee even better.

And throughout the day, I consumed three mugs of coffee before lethargically ko-ed throughout the day. Damn what a waste..

Oh well..

P/S: As you can see this post makes no sense whatsoever. I still love porridge btw.

7 Comments:

Blogger Akunosh said...

i love porridge too..!! especially maggi porridge.. :)

11:11 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

i love porridge. and coffee. and i need both right now. i don't think i'll make it through work today. i think i'm going to die.

wheee

porridge rocks

10:21 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Yat - What the hell is maggi porridge??

Merv - We should form a club. Like Coffee Anonymous..Heh..

P/S: Let me know when you cross to the sanctuary of the dead. Will bring confetti for you funeral ya? *grins*

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm ... coffee and porridge... weird combination, but both rocks!

I am sleep-deprived too! Damn, I need sleeping pills....

5:40 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Sleeping pills not good. Sleeping pills bad.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

maggi porridge la.. never try meh..? just like the noodles

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second to that - sleeping pills are seriously demon-made
lol
Yay! porridge.. haha i go crazy with it. Try these quaker porridge which lina n I used to bring to office ;) very tasty! but i don seem to find them in the market these recent month ever since they came out with new quaker product.
maggi porridge is nice but bit salty?

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home