Thursday, October 12, 2006

An there the idiot stood...

Wahliauness!!

Today as I was sipping my Aztec in Chozs, KLCC a man proceeded to walk pass me. Walk, walkla..but this Malay chap proceeded to bitch stare me.

He must have thought that I was the most jahanam of all Muslims, sipping chocolate in the open air during the month of Ramadhan. What did I do?

I bitch stare back while sipping my chocolate. Leisurely and smugly.

He looked at me in disbelief.

Bloody hell. Do I look like a Muslim to you? What do you want me to do? Wear a gigantic cross ah so that you shaddap? Geram tau! This happens ever Ramadhan month.

Made me wish I dumb****ed his mind by wishing him "Asalamuailaikum..."

Gawd, why do we have people who are so kolot. At least check out properly before you bitch stare someone o-kay?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have offered to buy him coffee free of charge to add salt to the wound. Hehe!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But u don't!! I don't get this...maybe the Malays in Malaysia are blind!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Do the crucifix sign and then flip him off hehe

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha it happens to another friend of mine too! She just smiles REALLY sweetly at them, stares at them and plays at the food being reaaaaaaaally yummy :D

6:11 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Ian - Offered to buy him coffee? No thank you!

Adrian - Does sipping chocolate with the look of seventh heaven counts?

Aysh - Thank you darling.

Merv - Heh. Thanks for the idea. Will try that the next time.

Elena - Heh. I guess I'm a full fledge bitch cuz I rather stare then smile. :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

urm you shud shove the drink in the air as if asking him to join you. Lol!

9:22 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Lolz. As in a toast. Now that would have been interesting, if I was drinking beer that is.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha i missed this section of your blog haha. honestly I was too always being mistaken as a malay when i was in high school, but i so cina-look! people would walk up to me and start speaking malay like I am one, including chinese. when i speak with them in mandarin they 0_0 stare me with big eyes not believing me. Dump malaysians lol while my real malay friends are skipping puasa, these people go 'hunt' the 'wrong malays'

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home