Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shopping Mania

I told Ran that I needed a new jacket...

Ran: But you already got one!
Me: Yeah, but I need another...=)
Ran: You don't need another. You want another
Me: I'm getting a white one!!
Ran: White would be rather fetching actually...
Me: But then easy to get dirty
Ran: I will never understand women...

Since Friday, I have been damn busy and have somewhat manage to succumb to the lure of shopping. Evil, evilness I tell you!! In a day, Isetan have gained from me the equivalent of a trip (a nice comfortable trip) to Vietnam, including lodgings, food and tourist sightings..

On the hindside, I got myself a jacket and matching pants. Another pair of pants, a skirt, and a lovely top...Then I saw The Devil Wears Prada and wanted to shop for more..That movie is evil I tell you!

=)


That was on Friday....

Come Monday, I am a great deal er, poorer due to the fact that I brought some people from another country to explore the bargain hunt call Masjid India...

But at least I got a shawl, a bag, two evening bags, butterfly brooches (I love butterflies), and two different shawls...

Retail therapy...don't you just love it?!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem...let me rephrase your entry...

As for me...

Me: I need a gundam!
Random Gurl: you dont need another...you want another...you already have so many...
Me: I'm getting a diffrent wan, prolly bigger and more complicated model!
Random Gurl: But it would be hard to fix, and expensive..
Me: But then it'll burn a hole in my wallet...
Random Gurl: I will never understand men -___-

haha... XD

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me put it this way....

Women are what make those designers a billionaire. But guys are what make those technology/car manufacturers a billionaire.

But I still don't understand why a girl needs 80 branded bag, and only use them once in a blue moon.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL gal! hahaha seems like both of us had been hit by the demon himself to shop til we drop!
i actually wrote similiar blog on tuesday lol
Shopping is evil.. but it makes a gal feel good ;)
bags? i dono, but shoes one pair is never enough ;)

11:55 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

Dee! I dont mind having 100 gundams! But all diffrent though =P

ya i dont get it why girls have so many, but use so few? they feel secure that way huh?

10:13 AM  
Blogger dee said...

David - Isn't gundam an anime?

Adrian - Hence, we woman can completely understand The Devil Wears Prada

Michelle - Give me a hi5 babes!

David - I don't mind having 100 bags. And shoes. And belts. And caps. And the list is endless really! =)

1:07 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

@@

keng...

I dont mind having 100 diffrent houses though xD

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know what this reminds me of don't u?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home