Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bestie Lesbie..

Apologize for the lack of post. Past two weeks have been hectic.

Yesterday a weirdo added me on msn. A hentai weirdo. Heck, I never had no friend by the name Waaaaane* before and I have no idea how on earth did he get my msn. Thus began the weirdest conversation ever. He asked me for my photo. Naturally I do not divulge any photo to anyone as I shrudder to think of the, erm consequence.

I added my close friend Lizzie into the conversation. Reason? Saja. To which she ask, who on earth is he. When I told her I dunno she was ballistic but I guess we never had so much fun ever. He then ask for her photo. To which she told me where on earth did I meet such a gatal old man.

=D

The conversation started to become fun when I told him I am a lesbian. The bugger went silent for a

very

long

time...

I was totally bemused as my display picture indicated something of that nature wat with me and my bestie up to our usual nonsense poses. However, did that keep Waaaaneee away??

NOoooooOOoo

He became veeeeerry friendly instead...

-________-

I need to come up with a better plan to keep gatal men at bay...


*name has been change to protect identity

P/S: Just for the record, I am straight. Very straight okay?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Merv totally. In your MSN, put in the subtopic "I am chick with dick" and that will do!

7:45 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv & Adrian - Haha. Veeery funny. I just blocked Mr. Hentai Man..=)

9:12 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

oh dear ... you are straight all right ... but no matter what you become in the future (even a les) , you will always hv me as a friend *blink blink

6:58 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Ian - Oh dear. Now that is indeed a thought!

Andrew - I miss your bitchy highness too!! MUAXXXXX!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

easiest way the "block" button...

lol funny to see u have so much fun with some pervert lmao...

6:12 PM  
Blogger dee said...

David - Haha. It was amusing but I have met enough perverts to last a lifetime.

6:21 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

lols...perverts should stop watching hentai and more of christopher nolan's stuff...helps to keep them think...at least the right things lol.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe, guys dig lesbians la.. they love to see two chics kissing.
lol

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home