Friday, November 24, 2006

Birthday Jitters...

Double Update: My salary just came in. DOUBLE HAPPINESS!!!*faints*
Update: My colleagues just gave me a wonderful surprise. They got me a cake to celebrate the day, and yes, I am very very surprised. But I am happy. It has been ages since I have been as surprised as this.
Due to a busy schedule, I have been cutting back on blogging. Before I continue, I would like to give everyone that wish me a big *MUAX*. The rest may proceed to drop dead. Bleh.

Seeing that my ‘brother’, who is celebrating his birthday today across the globe (same year summore!), I am officially taking his post, cutting and pasting and making it mine. MUAHAHAHA.

23 things I have learnt in my 23 years of living (See, I even edited the title *grins*)
  1. God is every so faithful.
  2. Family should be of utmost importance in one's life.
  3. To appreciate something, one has to go through trials and tribulations otherwise, one will fail to realise the beauty that one grasp.
  4. Try not to judge anyone for who they are, what they do/did. (this is sooOo not easy, but I'm still trying)
  5. There are so many levels of friendship. The solid ones come from the least expected places.
  6. Never go into a relationship just for the sake of it. Make sure you are happy to talk and just be with that someone. It is simple really. (on this note, I am still single..=D)
  7. Life is simple. We on the other hand, love to complicate it.
  8. To love, is to let your heart be broken, times and times again (this applies to any relationship, be it bgr, family and friends..)
  9. I AM NOW OFFICIALLY LAZY TO CONTINUE THE POST.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN! I HOPE YOU FIND LOVE, JOY AND PEACE ABUNDANT THE NEXT YEAR THOUGH...

and maybe a hot latino chick eh? =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

>on this note, I am still single..=D

*Koff koff* I'd like to introduce my mate Ian Liew to you. Nothing's more cool than dating a guy who has teh same bday as you. You can be sure he'll never forget yours hahahah!

Happy bday again Dee! =)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

I totally agree that life is really s!mple. It's just how we live up to it. Problems and stress.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee: Thanks for being oso upfront on copy and pasting and editing my post. LOL!

Merv: She just declared me as her brother-across-the-globe... Your *koff* suggestion *koff* is heading somewhere along the direction of incest... Not that I have any problem with it... LOL!!! Just joking...

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee!!! DEEEEEEEEE!!! I love u...next time remember to get me a nice purple gstring when u go on a lingerie extravaganza :D

10:26 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - *koff* *koff* You heard the man, its INCEST! *grins*

Cheryl - Lol, I hold a Masters in complicating matters...Have yet to obtain my PHD..

Ian - *grins happily*

Aysh - Erm. Ya. Okay.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home