Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pick up and mush up

Today since I had a bit of work to clear, I decided to OT. Thus, I only left my office at 8.00pm plus plus. Cars were everywhere and impatiently I waited for the red man to become green.

As I stared vacantly ahead this guy approached me in front of a club where I was waiting to cross to the other side.

"How are you?" he said rather friendly.

I blinked before I replied, "I'm very tired and I want to go home"

"My name is--"

I cut him off with the hand, and proceeded to cross the busy street. Seriously, when you are drop dead tired, the last thing you need is someone trying his pick up line. You're just too tired to care!

10 Comments:

Blogger Akunosh said...

i'm sure if the dude is drop dead gorgeous, you won't cut him off.. ;P

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you gave him the hand.

"Talk to the hand."

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can. When you are in your 40's, no one will be friendly to you like that dude. Hell, maybe they will even avoid the grumpy you!

3:52 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

true, I second that...

some guys just showing their desperados...

btw, how come you always have guys bothering you in public and you dont know them? hahahaha...

I guess its time to employ a bodyguard lol...

4:19 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Yat - Well he is good looking. In er, an Usher kinda way..

Ian - Bingo!

Adrian - I know someone who is 40 and still manages to get fleeting glances from guys. That says alot eh?

David - If I were to tell you the chronicles of the many times I get disturbed in public, it would be as thick as a novel

9:07 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Ooo! You just snubbed a guy! Way to go womansie! His shattered bruised ego must be killing him now hahah

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evil evil citizens of KL lol...

thick as a novel? omg... swt

then u urself must reli be something to get that sort of attention @@

hope guys like me won't be victimized in future...who knows, the world going upside down >.<

10:23 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - I was tired. Heh

David - If you ever meet me in person, I look sixteen instead of twenty three. So maybe these people think I'm those vulnerable naive girls.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u too cool la....
but again when u are really tired and fed up same thing happens :D
now i wonder why did i tell the two hotties they were too hot for me handle lol
ah.... i shouldnt have done that LOL

1:15 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

haha you dont look sixteen to me...

nah once a pervert, always a pervert, regardless the age. They all go for looks nuff said.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home