Monday, November 20, 2006

Of ATM Rejects

I went out to Midvalley today to accompany my mum to take a look at her Estee Lauder products. Can you believe that all this while she thought the perfume she was using was Beautiful while it was Intense Pleasure?

Anyways, we saw the set that was being offered and neither of us were impressed. Advertisement my friends, is very deceiving from reality. Thus we went window shopping and that was when I thought it would be cool to get my brother an early X-Mas present.

To buy him this present, I needed to withdraw from the ATM. However, all the ATMs were hellbent on giving me an exercise of the century. They all worked hand in hand to reject my card. Thus I had a wonderful tour of the mall until someone was kind enough to point out an ATM which has existed in a secluded place. It work!

It accepted my card. Wonderful. Withdrew the money and got me brother this: -



Gave it to him and he was happy. He better be otherwise...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ur bro is lucky!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Wow..that's really nice of ya

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

otherwise threatened him for an ipod =P

lucky brother sai... my sisters never gave me such an expensive x'mas gift be4...heck not even a b'day present.

5:13 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - He was saving up for a player so I thought why not?

s!mp|e chery| - Hehehe..thankies!

David - Lol. Well it's for a love one so I don't mind ^^

9:22 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

daymn woman, you rock! I wish I had you as a sister hehe. Btw, how was JB?

10:59 PM  
Blogger dee said...

JB was tiring. Will be heading there soon again! =D

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn! I wish my sis would buy me something nice. I don't even get b'day gift from them....

2:55 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Awww...poor thing!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! SAMA SAMA!! LOL!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I shall join Ian in wishing you happy birthday hehe. Happy Birthday Dee. Have a good one =)

10:49 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Ian - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Merv - Thankies!!!And all this while, I have yet to get your msn addy -___________-

3:05 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Lol you can get my MSN either by:
1. Asking Ayesha
2. Emailing me coz I sure can't as hell email you since your email isn't public hahahah!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home