Thursday, November 16, 2006

Luggage Abound!

Call me superficial, but I have always told myself that I would one day get myself those sleek posh luggage. Everytime I passed a luggage store, my eyes would automatically peer at the various suitcases.

So yesterday, on my way back, I decided to scout KLCC to see the range, design and brand that were available since I would be flying often and professionally, it’s not befitting to fly with a blue canvas Reebok bag.

Scouring around, I chanced upon Isetan, which were having a luggage fair.

How could I resist not to take a peek?
I mean, it was the last day of the fair. And by sheer luck, I chance upon it unknowingly. So, without further ado I browsed through the multitude of colors before me. I was, awestruck.
One an a half hour later, I was strolling back with a luggage in tow. I got a wonderful black cabin luggage from Samsonite at half the price. Grinning ear-to-ear I went back home pushing my newfound product which I would show off to the world rather soon.

12 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Ooo! You planning to go somewhere on holiday with that? I probably should get myself a new luggage bag soon. Travelling home in a month's time. Whee

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Business trip? Where to?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want purple luggage I should have got some by now with all the globe trotting I do :D btw have fun in KK u sound so posh ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Hopefully next year ^^

Adrian - Johore

Aysh - Sound posh? It's tiring babes!

9:06 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

wuah... i also wan your luggage ^^

12:38 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Oo ah! Did you say Johore? Pop over by Singapore! Lol

12:54 AM  
Blogger dee said...

David - Well, you can drool for it then *grins*

Merv - Heh. If I have the time, will drop over to Spore the next time I'm there.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our birthday's like in 4 days' time!! Woot Woot!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yerr... =P

soon I'll get one too if I'm into any "professional" travelling hahaha...

7:45 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Ian - Yeah babeeee! But *sniff* *sniff* I will be busy in worksville...

David - If you need any opinion you can always ask me!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^wokies! ^^

worksville ^_^"

hahahaha...

5:11 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

luggage..? aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna go on holiday..!!!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home