Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Malaysia's "Wonderful" Transportation Systems

Today I rushed back early as I wanted to rest as tomorrow I'm having a loooOOooong day. So briskly, I walked to KLCC to wait for the train. What greeted me was a crowd like that you get in a concert. The most genius part of this whole scheme was that no one was allowed to proceed through the ticket gate. Instead we all had to wait outside the train station.

YAY! HURRAH!

With determination, I then struggled my way through to the counter, wishing that I was in a rugby uniform instead of my skirt and heels. After buying the ticket, I proceeded to get in queue for the darn train. Thirty minutes past and the train the queue was getting longer but no train. I was fuming and wishing for a flame thrower.

Finally I stormed off. Nevermind the money. I rather give it to the poor. Thus I began my walk to KL Monorail, to which I overheard a stupid scumbag taxidriver on the phone in front of KLCC telling some poor misfortunate souls that he would fretch them to Bukit Bintang for RM300 ringgit! F***!!! HOW CAN LIKE THAT!!!

I glared at him. Seriously man, these are the f***** that give our country a wonderful name! Too bad the misfortunate souls weren't there. Otherwise I might just walk up to them and tell them that they are about to get con big time!

Once I arrive at the Monorail the train arrived in less than 5 minutes!Hah! I am so gonna use the monorail in the future.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are always tormented by those sleazy dishonest scumbags that gave taxi drivers a bad name. Last time some assholes saw I was carrying a backpack (thinking that I was a tourist) and try to "offer" me a RM100 taxi ride from Pudu Raya to Lot 10. I ended up walking cos that time there was no Monorail or LRT.

Visit Malaysia 2007? Good luck to those unfortunate tourist.

But I have met with some wonderful taxi drivers that I kept using because they are kind, generous, funny, professional and honest. Thats why I always ring them up when I needed a ride.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RM 300???? babe forget about LRT la... they suck bad time especially during off work hours. I been through that shit for a year and it often break down, especially now is raining seasons it is worst!
go get a car babe! oh.. no.. don.. traffic jam LOL
might as well ask from doraemon the wonder door which u can access from ur office then back to ur house instantly +P

1:17 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

we shud totally immitate Singapore's transportation system...

like totally plagiarise them for it =.=

1:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Oh yeah. Once I brought my friend from Denmark out. The idiot taxi driver wanted to charge us RM50 from Cyberjaya to Sunway.

Adrian - I wish that they have a way for controlling the way these scumbags operate. I heard in Paris,the drivers there dont cheat people.

Michelle - And while we are asking for the Doreamon door, can I have a pair of wings and the spell of invisibility as well?

David - People that plagarise normally get sued. Heh.

5:19 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

^muahahahha... i dont mind...just gimme that !@#@$% good-worth-for-money public transportation system... lol =P

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u could have harry potter's invisible cloak.
;)

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, 50 from cyberjaya to Sunway is quite reasonable. From KLIA to Sunway is already 70. And then, Paris is okay. Even if you dont speak French and they cant speak English, all you need is to point the address on the map or something, and you pay them. I am not sure they cheated on me or not as I didnt have any references, but the ride was enjoyable as their mood is like forever happy.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home