Monday, November 27, 2006

With much love..

I'm happy. It's one of those days where the sun is shining. I love my family. I love my friends. And God...well, I feel Him in the air....

When I was a kid, my parents always played a game with us. It was called the "Thankgiving Game". All participants had to say something that they were grateful for.

  1. I am grateful to God for everything
  2. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful family
  3. I am grateful that I am have solid friendships here and there
  4. I am grateful that I go to a job that I love
  5. I am grateful that I am alive

I wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead. God bless!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww so sweet...friends here and there :O what about the twin misplaced at birth?

10:01 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Hehe...My twin, well...*grins*

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home