Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The fierce dimensions of DK...

Incident 1

Due to lack of sleep, my mind was exhausted to the brink. Plus I had to overtime thanks to certain matters that needed to be settled. In the car, some strange man calls rudely asking "SIAPA INI?" Idiot did not understood the meaning of "Salah nombor" AND calls again. Annoyed, I replied politely. The third time? I shouted "Oh bangang, tak faham ah? Pegi belah!" Strange, he never called again...

Incident 2

While walking back from work, I was approached by this Ang Moh. He asked if he could snap a picture of me. Remember the saying that Malaysians are a friendly lot? I failed to obliged and bitch stared the man. He mumbled something about wanting a picture of KLCC.

Incident 3

A certain someone was being sleazy with a friend of mine. Seeing her endure it was more than my cup of tea. I proceeded to *BLAAAAST* the man, who apologize for his demeanour. Guys, if you want a decent girl, don't try being sleazy. Seriously.

Incident 4

Was in the LRT with my bestie. Since it was crowded, body contact was unavoidable. However, when the space began to clear, a certain someone decides to 'lean on me'. Thank god for heels.



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u go galfren!!! :D

10:11 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

waiseh! ganasnya! lol

10:44 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

for incident one, saying "hello, rumah mayat ulu klang" or "hello, balai polis gombak" always works for me.

i wish i was there with you to witness the rest of the 3 incidents.. hehehehe

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so in incident 4 where did the heels landed on? +P

by the way babe, if i happen to grab the barnyard movie tic for next monday, want to join me? klcc, 9pm :D

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ianfluenza said...

I think my balls just shrunk a little after reading your post...

Joking lah.. Actually they totally deflated...

10:46 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - Thanks galfriend!

Merv - Roar?

Yat - Dammit. Why didn't I think of that?

Michelle - Monday at 9pm?Shouldn't be a problem..=)

Ian - O_o

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds more like a PMS-related post to me. Blame it on being too experienced with women. Hahaha!

7:04 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Hmm..How do sleazy/rude people relates to PMS dearie? =)

10:32 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

i can be quite ganas also sometimes =D

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home