Sunday, September 11, 2005

Gawd damn kesari

this post was due on september 9, 2005*

Ain’t it good when you learn something new?

I learnt something new today. I discovered that Teh Halia (direct translation: ginger tea) and Kesari (an Indian dessert) so do not go together.

Today, I had Teh Halia and loads of Kesari for lunch. And boy, was it delicious.

Not to mention, heavenly.

However, there is a little problem. I feel like puking now*.

You see I have been craving for kesari for some time now. My craving for food is an endless cycle. If I want bacon, I must have bacon. If I want Pringles, I must have Pringles. Either that, or I would daydream about how yummy it would taste. For days. Until I get the food I desire.

Once the quest is over, a new one would begin.

Well I am trying to look at the bright side. I learnt something. And that should make me feel happy right?

So why do I feel miserable?

Damn that blasted kesari!

*not that I regretted it one bit, mind you *grins* can't wait for supper...damn am dying for bacon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home