Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bobby the loveble mutt...


Bobby the love of the family

Well, early this morning it rained...


And rained…


Damn, and I had work today. It was just the perfect weather to snuggle up in my blankets for a nice loooOOong snooze. Oh well..


I got up, not to happy. Made my coffee (its my red bull) and headed for work. Now guess what greeted me in the front yard?



An iguana.



Albeit a big and dead one.


Yes, this was the work of *tada!* Bobby, my pet mongrel, the loveble-manja-doggie of the family.


Gross man.

And he looked so cute this morning curled up in a corner sleeping.

This small dog my friends, is a hunter. A predator. He once caught a squirrel. Not that I bother, mind you BUT when he plops the carcass of a mutilated squirrel in front of me with a proud beaming smile (yes, dogs can smile), I couldn’t help but scream – not with ecstatic joy however.

My dog, with all his hunting streak and malicious love for killing things, is the love of the family. He’s a freaking attention seeker and adores being petted and fussed upon – only by family members. If you’re not part of the family, DO NOT seek to gain his undying love by trying to pet him. He’s not one that trusts easily and the idea of making you hand into mincemeat somewhat appeals to him.

I know this, as my brother friend once tried and nearly receive a dosage of ‘love’ from our lovable mongrel. Wonder what would happens if I ‘accidentally’ let him loose when those annoying relatives come over…Hmm…*grins gleefully*


Damn, I love my dog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Wow! Handsome dude!

5:07 PM  
Blogger dee said...

yeah...aint he gorgeous?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home