Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bored Bum

I

am

bored.

(repeat 100x)


I spent the whole day doing nothing. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. Save going online to chat, watching the tv, reading the papers. That was it.

Now the day has come to an end. Do I feel guilty being a bum? Nope, though I am officially bored...*sigh*

I have this book called Sophie's World.


Yup..this is the book alrite..


Been meaning to complete it but I have yet to do so. I bought it three years ago but gave up bout a year ago*. Hmm..wonder why...

Thus, I decided that today would be spent in bed, with Sophie's World in my hands and junkfood by my side. I soOOoo love a good read.

However, I encountered a errr...minute problems.

First problem: weather freaking hot! Room turn into suana but with kipas.

Second problem: Junkfood? None. How am I to read if I'm going to be thinking of food ALL the time???What kind of starvation camp is this??!

Third problem: "Ah, no wonder why I did not complete the &#^$ book". Its full of the psycho-bable of philosophy. Fuck.

So I tried mind you, tried to read the book.

I read three pages (full of stuff on Romanticism, Kant and alot more theories)

Then I gave up.

*Sigh* Don't get me wrong. Its not that the book is horrible or what, but you need to be willing to concentrate to grasp what is being said and I was in no mood today to read anything that required thinking. Was more in the mood for some brainless-shit reading. Oh well..

On top of this, I now have wonderful music to listen to. Handel is being played in the living room while J is going on his slaying mission of Diablo in the room. I on the other hand, am gaining the best of both worlds as I can hear this chant-o-rama and the bloody *splurg* noises of things being chopped up. Could anything be more glorious??

* goes to show i have alot of useful-useless items lying around. the other day i 'discovered' that i have two flats that i never knew existed.

everyone say: .......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling...bought the book 2 years ago gave up after 6 months of trying to read it. If u want a good book check out Jane Greens stuff specially "straight talking'
tc
later love.

12:05 AM  
Blogger dee said...

hehe..its not that its bad but more that im so freaking lazy to use those brain cells...keke..that book needs concentration i tell ya!will check out this jane green that you mention then!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home