Sunday, September 04, 2005

Of all the things!

I AM SICK ...REALLY SICK



It was as if a mad scientist was drilling and experementing with my brain

Of all days I had to fall sick on a Sunday. Not a Monday. Not a working day.

Gimme a break.

Woke up feeling as if a gong was strapped to the side of my head, with a monk beating it vigirously to the tune of Handel's chant-o-rama. Damn. Not to mention, I was swaying with the melody.

If the torture was not enough, my nose was running like water and gawd knows how many boxes of tissues I have wasted.

So did I rest in bed? Nope. I played Diablo. Yeap, with a head pounding to the likes of an elephant stampede, that's what I did the whole day.

To be fair, I did try to stay in bed with Sophie's World. But you know what? Fuck Sophie's World. It made the headache worse. Here you are trying to rest reading on
the Romanticism era but you wind up getting stressed. So I decided to do something else.

Alternative no. 2: Sleep. Going to sleep is easy. Its the trying part that proved difficult. The weather is hot, your head is pounding and you just can't seem to sleep.

Thus, Diablo. I can't believe I was sitting in front of the PC the whole day not knowing how much time I had spent until my daddy called, "Dinnertime!" Oh no, there went my whole day!

Now, I don't have flu, but my head is still pounding, my throat is dry and I have a backache due to sitting in the same position the whole day.

*Sigh*

I guess I have no one to blame but myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home