Monday, September 05, 2005

Three/Tiga..

Because I have nothing to write today, I decided to post up utter nonsense. Please bear with me...

...or close the page if its boring

...or whateva...

...like I care *flips hair*


10 YEARS AGO I:
1. Was eleven (*geez*)
2. Was still freaking innocent
3. Was a kampung girl?

FIVE YEARS AGO I:
1. was adapting to a new environment and thriving
2. became a -ahem- prefect...chun or not? =)
3. became black as charcoal (don't ask)

TWO YEARS AGO I:
1. was struggling in LKW
2. did my internship and had a blast of a time
3. met someone…who turned out to be Mr. Asshole..hehehe..

ONE YEAR AGO I:
1. college shifted to Cyberjaya…*toot*
2. was anticipating graduation
3. met a bunch of wonderful bitches…*muax!*

YESTERDAY I:
1. stayed at home because I was sick…*toot*
2. played Diablo
3. erm…played Diablo for the whole day?

TODAY I:
1. contemplated whether to go to work or not
2. went to work
3. feeling sick…*blerk*

TOMORROW I WILL:
1. contemplate whether to go to work or not
2. rest at home?
3. watch DVDs?

THREE SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Lays cheddar cheese and sour cream chips…*ahhh*
2. blue cheese…*slurps*
3. Lindst dark chocolate

THREE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
1. a swan dress
2. anything fluorescent green..ewww
3. you know those looOOong stockings those ahlians wear? The ones that makes you look like a Santarina? *shrudders*

THREE PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Kuala Lumpur
2. England
3. Batu Pahat

All right then. That's all folks. Today's survey was brought to you by the letter B(oredome) and the letter S(leepy) and by the number 1. Till another episode of Tiga, I'm Dee signing out!


*zips*

-ends-

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hey, love your blog, love your style. Great work and keep it up! Try Diablo II instead of I. I was so bored that I started playing the game yesterday, again.

2:15 PM  
Blogger dee said...

thanks for your comments!hehe...know what you mean by being bored!hehe..times does fly with diablo doesn't it?

*am currently on II not I.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

oh yeah. that day when i was playing it, my gf didn't disturb me and let me play. Furthermore, my dog was sleeping next to me (normally he will bug me). so by the time i stopped (finally), it was already 5:40am! hahahahaha!

So you on Bnet? Or just single player mode? Which char?

3:41 PM  
Blogger dee said...

nope..aint on bnet..in single player's mode...if i was on bnet, i would suck c*** =)

using the druid, elemental(wind) cuz i thought the werebear and werewolf weren't cool enough (if you can blv that)..hehehe...

4:08 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

ah... druid. i am not fancy abt druid cos its not too effective. try bnet, because its not that bad. furthermore, a lot of people can help you to lvl up real fast. last time i spent 3 hours and i reached lvl 60.

I'm using barbarian, sorcerers, and amazon. they are amazing.

4:23 PM  
Blogger dee said...

really? damn..it will take me more than three hours to gain lvl 60!hmm..might give bnet a try then...

p/s: used barbarian for d1 so thought would be nice to use something diff...might try my hands on another char in the future! :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

well, basically what they do is to park you around the area, while they do the killing so you can share the experience. then they will do all the Quest for you, and give you all the waypoint. the thing is because they are high lvl, so they can get it done really fast. I used to be one of those people who helped new characters. I got a lvl 98 barb, lvl 99 sorc and a lvl 99 amazon.

Oh... try Amazon first if you like. The starting is pain in the arse, but the high lvl you are, the more fun it is :P

4:50 PM  
Blogger dee said...

ah ok!thanks for the advice ya!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

You are welcome :P

5:09 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Oh forgot to tell you. Sophie's World is really dry, but its good. Took me forever to finish it. For some good reading, you can try Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Website: http://www.albomfivepeople.com/)

5:15 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Yeeah, no doubt its a good book...problem is my mind drifts each time i try to read it...
btw, i read Jostein Gaarder's solitare mystery(that was the reason i bought sophie's world) and felt in love with it...its one of my fav novels of all time...but sophie's world is a tad too dry for me...

two wonderful books i would recommend to anyone would be "to kill a mockingbird" (i read this more than five times!) and also "An Inspector Calls" by HG Wells (this is actually not a novel but a play)

p/s: the five people you meet in heaven is not bad but prefer mitch albom's tuesday with morrie...

5:33 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

ah, i like "to kill a mockingbird" and i prefer "tuesday with morrie" as well. I spread myself thin because i read other books as well, such as suspence, horror, business books, etc. Well, I will know who to ask if I want a good novel.

Sophie's World is very dry, but the reward is there because at the end, you will find out the "truth".

Ooops! It's time to get off work! Later!

ps: you can find my MSN on my profile, email is much easier than the comment :P

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats diablo? I like the one about u been sick although falling sick on a sunday sucks :(
take care...smillllllllleeeeee
love Aysh

12:33 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh said...
Whats diablo?


Poor gal, falling sick. My advice is get enuff sleep and drink plenty of water.

btw, honey, diablo is a game. you should play it. =)

12:40 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian said...

ps: you can find my MSN on my profile, email is much easier than the comment :P


will do that!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...like I care *flips hair*

*rolls eyes*

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home