Saturday, December 16, 2006

Mighty Coconut

"Name me the first thing that comes to your mind. What do you hate?"

I stared at IZ and told him Coconut Oil.

No, I do not mean the cooking oil, but the product that certain individuals love to soak their hair in. God, please just take my sense of smell away! Of all the products, the Coconut Oil has got to be by far the best stench of oils in the world.

At the whiff of this wonderful fragrance, I feel like pinching my nose and throwing a look of disdain at the offender.

Thus this evening on our way back, me and my colleague had the pleasure of bumping into Ms. Coconut Oil.

O_o

Rapunzel recreated, her hair was indeed long. As her black tresse swayed with her gait, so did the scent of her oil. At that particular moment, I really wished I had a pair of scissors. If I had my way, Coconut Oil, will be banned and those caught possessing it, be force to sniff the lovely potion day, noon and night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah.... That 'aroma' that no one can take it LOL however it does a wonderful job to the hair! Leaving it nice and shinny, silk long black hair! LOL I was told that almond oil gives a better smell that the smelly coconut oil and does the same good job.. maybe next time you want to introduce her that hehehe

11:56 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

try getting stuck with one in a bus stop under such hot and humid weather!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

But i thought that the coconut oil users love the smell so making them smell it all day long is no issue to them? hehehe

12:05 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Michelle - That is if I can withstand the smell!

Andrew - God is merciful

Merv - How about burning coconut oil?

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home