Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gluttonous New Year's Eve

Sorry for the reaaal lack of post. I have been dead(pun intended) busy.

Today as I stared at the array of food laid out for lunch, I felt a wave of nausea and guilt. The sight of food makes me feel like a glutton.

Since Thursday I have been pigging (pun also intended) out. Instead of a normal dinner, I had one enough for a family of four. One cabonara, one teppenyaki in KLCC. Once I arrived home, I had supper!!

Friday was filled with KFC. KFC for brunch. KFC for lunch. KFC for dinner. Think snack plate, chicken fingers, nuggets, whipped potato, and godknows insert amount here of Pepsi! That was during work mind you. After work, I headed down to Velocity where thanks to the VIP passes, we had unlimited amount of beer. I only had a can, thanks to my guilt. However, I was not about to be let of easy. Friends decided that 'supper' would be keng. Dammitdammitdammit! Char Kuew Teow at 3 friggin' AM!!! FATNESS UNITED!

I am SO not happy with myself at all. Laurence suggestion of a 6km jog during New Year's Eve is starting to sound really appealing. Either that, or I can go on a New Year's fast.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha that friend of yours to have you had the guilty Char Koew Teow at 3am was me hahahahahaha nvm la.. you are now cordially invited to join me to climb hill on every sat and sun in taman tun LOL want want want? hahahaha

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome my dear. We members of Fattyhhood welcome you with our warmest heart and saggy belly. not to mention triple chin

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh~ Better becareful of those KFC gal.. You don want to be the next spokes person to replace uncle KFC or the chick

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lazy to write nowadays. But its okay, I am tagging you here
http://adrianang.net/2007/01/09/i-got-a-christmas-tag/

5:35 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Michelle - Hehe. It's your fault!!

Adrian - NOOOoo

Michelle - =(

Adrian - Lazy or Busy? Lol! Will do your tag once I unbusy meself ya babes!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home