Sunday, March 11, 2007

Plaster and fastfood cravings

So here is the deal. I am in the room helping John find the cover for El Laberinto del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth). The next thing I know, he is sucking his thumb. I find out that he has suffered from a gash. Thinking it is inflicted by a paper, I find out that the wound is from razors. Gillette razors lay splattered on his bed.

Like paperclips.

Being the sister that I am, I remove them cautiously and proceed to drone my brother upon the discovery of razors on his bed. Is he in any way trying to see how far can he go before he cast upon himself wounds of many kinds?

Blood is pouring out and hurriedly I search for a plaster. There is none. It is funny how when you need something it is never there. Upon which, daddy suggested going for a drive to get some blasted plaster. As we passed a fast-food joint I discovered that I craved for a certain kind of fast-food.

Which is not good as I can always get (insert name of fast-food joint here) anytime, anywhere and I should be sick to death of the brand. Surprisingly I am not. I should be full from dinner but I still want supper. As daddy get the plasters, I get the my heart stomach desire.

So here is the deal. My brother has countless of plasters. And I have now ate an hour's worth of exercise. Go me!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chillies? Nandos?

10:44 PM  
Blogger Rebel said...

Don't feel guilty eh cos i know how you feel.

Goddamnit. I'm craving for Ms. Reads brownies

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh hope not KFC!! gal stay away from it!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. its good to be able to eat whatever you want and not worrying about weight gain. But then, you were out on a mission to buy a plaster for your bleeding brother and you detour to buy the fast food? *tsk* *tsk*

9:51 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Ayesha - Neither

Simple Cheryl - I prefer Bakerzin. Heh!

Michelle - Er...*refrains from saying anything*

Adrian - Bah! You can accomplish many things in one go mah!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote adrian's:
Thats call multitasking hahahahahahaha

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I need emergency, and I will die in few minutes time, I am sure not to call D. She'll come over, stop by 7-11 to buy Slurpee, then drop by KFC to get some chicken, and then she will notice the pasar malam store selling her favorite cake.

By the time she arrives, I think I have all but decomposed.

5:22 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Michelle - I'm very capable. HEH!

Adrian - -_-"

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home