Saturday, January 13, 2007

Burn out

I couldn't ask for more. Life has been wonderful. I am doing things most people can only dream of. I am meeting people that most find unattainable. I am enjoying my job - a thing many seek but do not find. I am indeed lucky. I am grateful. Truly.

Why then do I feel so tired? Smiling is now a chore. If I keep going on this pace, God knows the consequence. My brain is now scattered. I forget things easily. My diary is packed. I admit, I am ambitious. I strive on competition. But to what extend? As much as I hate to admit it, I have been neglecting my friends and family. My weekend are now scarce, if I am not work-bound. I no longer take pleasure in going out but sleeping at home.

Worst of all why am I complaining, when I am doing what I want?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl.. One word~ Break!!~
you need to holiday to relax.. you are going into stress...
Before you start to hate your job, you need to refresh your mind and body.. as you know complaining too much leads to leaving somewhere..

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's normal my dear. You are just exhausted and just bear with it for the time being. During CNY, take a long break, and I do mean break. Go somewhere, do something different, and best of all, go for a vacation at some beach resort, get some tan and take a nap on the beach. That will do you a lot of good.

5:00 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Michelle - Agreed

Adrian - Lolz. CNY = balik kampung. It is not a restful affair for me.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home