Thursday, February 01, 2007

Intruder within

I awoke to a start at 4.30 a.m. My mother’s screams could be heard by the entire household.

“The dog’s been shot!!!”

I hurriedly jumped out of bed, my heart beating frantically.

I ran to the living room, where the commotion was. Before I could seize the grilled door, my dad emerges with the dog in tow. Bobby, thankfully is not bleeding. My dad however, has a slight wound on his leg, courtesy of some stupid pranksters. Or maybe someone else with a more malicious intent.

It was obvious something had to be done. The police was called. As soon as they arrived, three concerned parties stood beneath the dark sky explaining the events of the night.

I would like to thank the police for their prompt response and courteous manner. My heart however is not still as I think of the intruder that was once here. I wish my two Dobermans were still alive.

Happy Federal Territory day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get yourself another Doberman dear.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

i'm so sorry.. :( *hugs*

9:27 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Yes daddy!

Akunosh - Hugs appreciated =)

10:28 AM  
Blogger MICHELLE said...

gosh when u told me about it.. its shocking.. glad that everyone is ok..
hugz

12:35 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Yeah. I hope the f-er rots.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home