Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Melancholic Tuesday

For no apparent reason I thought about you today. It brought a smile to my face. I remember the days when we were in college. People often mistook our hand of friendship as something more. It constantly amused us. However we both new this could never be because of who and what you are.

I love how you often cheered me up with your weird antics, which never fail to bring me out of my doldrums. I love your constant support. I love how you never judge me, accepting me for who I am. I love how you broaden my perspective. I love your optimistic nature. I love how you showed me another side; another world that I never knew existed.

I miss your hugs and the way you dance. I miss your openness.
I miss you.

Oh so much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

So sentimental!

But I didn't know you when you were in college time. Hell, when I was in college, you were not even born yet.

6:17 PM  
Blogger dee said...

*Ahem* That shows how ol- young you are! *grins*

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL so who's this? :P

12:29 AM  
Blogger dee said...

A very good friend. Nothing more.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home