Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Al Marjan and V-day

I never did get it and I guess I never will. The buying of roses and chocolates on V-day. Maybe it is because I am not a rose person (though chocolates is a different story). Maybe it's because I cannot see why must one day be so special when everyday is.

Moving on..

Impulsive H asked me to come and celebrate the V-day eating out. I never ever celebrated V-day and was looking forward to going home and curling up with a book in bed. However when the word "buffet" and "Lebanese" came into the picture, all form of reluctancy vanished and I immediately became game.

The thought of trying something new always appealled to me. So, instead of heading home, we went to KLCC, to Al Marjan.

Man the food was glorious! The array was fabulous! There was so much food!


There was more....



And more...and more at every turn we took. In fact we finally decided not to snap pictures and started to dig in..


The food was heavenly and we had many helpings...



Till it came to a point where we felt so sick...

I have no idea why I snapped this picture. Maybe because it looks cool.

Happy V-day.....

That is if you celebrate it....

For the rest, pleasant journey in this life ahead!

5 Comments:

Blogger David Tay said...

updateeeeeeesss??

@_@

*forgot to update mine too, sigh

10:16 AM  
Blogger Cherry Popcorn said...

Wow.. you make me hungry! Is it on the highest floor? Muz be weird taking pictures of the buffet table. Haha..

I always feel weird doing that.

12:01 AM  
Blogger dee said...

David - What to do? Been rather busy..=(

Princess Shin - We ate until we couldn't get up. Talk about gluttony!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow........ KLCC?? got to check it out LOL but i cant eat much though, waste money going buffet hahahahaha unless someone wants to treat me LOL

12:30 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Seriousla babes. You must go there! Ala, spend the night therela...sure u can eat your money worth.LOL!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home