Friday, September 16, 2005

Lazy Sluggie


Today I woke up with a revelation – I have become a sluggie. For those of you who are thinking, “WTF is she crapping about” I am actually using a term connived by my brother, J.

Basically, it means a lazy prick. Full stop.

You see folks, I discovered that I have been infected by the Lazy Syndrome Disease (LSD). Chances are, if you rather be at home doing nothing rather than hanging out with your friends, or if you rather be at home sleeping than going out for a fun-filled night, you suffer LSD.

Fuck. I wasn’t always like this. Until I met a friend called WORK who eats up my time, leaving me exhausted with only the longing to go home to me bed for a good nap/sleep/snooze.

I even prefer my books to my friends! Honest to God! I mean, give me the option of going out or staying snuggled in bed with blue cheese and a book, I would pick the latter.

Dear me.

I’m still freaking young.

Err, Adrian, about those magic mushrooms….think they might help? *grins*

8 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

yeah, it'll help. but the problem is... you still need to come out to pick up those mushrooms! so... well...

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, didn't mean to make you realize that you have LSD. I am so sorry. Anyway, you are D and your brother is J? That's cool, DJ

3:06 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - can buy in black market mah!want to pick for wat? salah pick poison one then how??

anonymous - erm, how did u make me realise that i have lsd? *grins* anyway dj...hmm...sounds cool!hehe..actually j=jerk..nah its j=john!

5:37 PM  
Blogger The Maccabee said...

I'm one of those with advanced LSD. I'm afraid my lazyiatrist says that there's no treatment for it at my stage...

6:14 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

you still need to go out to buy, I mean. you think what? order from catalogue and FedEx to you ah? wait long long ah...

1:17 PM  
Blogger dee said...

the maccabee - hehe..welcome to the club..erm, i mean support group?

adrian - cheh...i just go market and getlo

10:25 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

I got the "sister" disease TSD (Tired Syndrome Disease) ... nevertheless contributing to laziness as well

1:34 AM  
Blogger dee said...

andrewkin - guess everyone around me are sick huh?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home